1 celery stick
1 clove garlic
1 bouillon cube
1 thin slice lemon
1/4 cup cilantro
1/2 teaspoon of your favorite taco seasoning
Small piece of cheese (optional)
3 cups water
- Place carrot, celery, tomato, garlic, and seasonings & water into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until steam escapes from the vented lid.
- If adding optional ingredients, reduce speed to Variable 2.
- Remove the lid plug.
- Drop in chicken, jalapeños, beans, corn, and chips.
- Blend for an additional 10 seconds.